National Intercessory Network (NIN)
The NIN was set up in 1995 with Mr. Cyril John as its coordinator. There were about 10,000 intercessors all over the country who were part of the network interceding for specific intentions meant for the Church, the renewal and the country for about 15 minutes daily. Presently Mr. Joy Antony & Ms. Mary Prakashi is the Coordinators of NIN. Every year, 2nd October is observed nationwide as the National Day of Intercession.
- Let us pray for our political leaders and administrators to rise above all forms of corruption and nepotism and lead the country according to the promptings of the Holy Spirit, respecting the religious and social sentiments and belief of the individuals.
- Let us pray for the faint and weary in faith that they might increase and renew in strength by the power of Holy Spirit and strive towards building the body of Christ.
- Let us pray’ that all the movements that are the off-shoots of CCR will now be united under this banner of CHARIS. May this unity bring fruits in strengthening the Universal Church and renewing the lives of many..
- Let us also pray for the LSS project initiated by Holy Father, that LSS may take place in every Parish and result in the formation of Prayer groups. Also every prayer group be transformed into shining flames of God’s love resulting in the formation of many leaders and ministries.
- Let us pray for KAIROS-19, the National YU4C Convention for the program, mobilization and finance so that the youth in the country may recommit themselves to the Lord and shun away from practices of pornography, addiction, gambling, and other evil practices . They may be filled with the Holy Spirit to lead an exemplary life to bear witness to Christ resulting in the formation and strengthening of YU4C teams in all dioceses of our country.